Another merch give-away! Since my last give-away was such a success I’ve decided to do another one. You can see that my give-aways are real by clicking here!
Basically, the winner of this will get to spend $50USD in my Society6 shop!
How do I afford to do all these give-aways, you ask?
I make money online by using an app, it’s that easy! I test apps on my phone to earn PayPal money, I’ve earned $80NZD in a week! Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? Click here to read more! (I promise it’s no scam, there’s proof if you follow the link!)
- You must be following me (pronqs) or my vintage/photography blog (antiquitate)! I will be checking who’s following me and I’ll just re-randomize if you’re not following me! You just have to follow one or the other, not both!
- Likes don’t count for anything! Reblogs count and you can reblog this as many times as you like!
- You MUST check out my Society6 shop regardless of the giveaway and it’s Instagram//Facebook//Tumblr (which follows back).
- Winner will be chosen using a Randomizer and will be contacted via Tumblr messages (your ask box) so please have this option turned on.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age OR have the permission of a parent/guardian to give your address to me!
- The winner MUST be willing to prove that the give-away is real by posting photos of the products on your blog, like these people have done, when you receive them!
- This give-away will end July 31st at 10pm (This is a New Zealand date and time!) Winner will have 2 days to respond or I’ll re-draw the winner!
- This give-away will shipped world wide and shipping will be paid in ADDITION to the $50 you’ll have to spend, it will not be taken out of that amount.
Prizes (to clarify):
The winner will be told that they can choose ANY item/s in my shop as long as the overall total doesn’t exceed the amount of $50USD! If the total ends up being $44USD, I will not be giving the extra $6USD, sorry!
You could choose any number of things like 3 mugs OR a wall clock and a mug OR a hoodie OR 2 pillow cases OR a couple of t-shirts OR a phone case and a mug OR anything else as long as it doesn’t exceed $50USD!
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR OR SOCIETY6!
- THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE PREVIEWS FROM SOCIETY6!
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST GIVE-AWAY PROOF!
Happy reblogging, and stay amazing! c:
I’m probably going to draw the give-away tomorrow (25/07 in NZ) as there’s free shipping and then I can offer the winner $60USD in my shop instead of $50 because shipping will be freeeeeee! So it’s pretty much your last chance to reblog this c:
This is gonna end in 3-4 hours!
and my U.S. History teacher was trying to get us to understand why it was such a big deal that England had put a tax on colonial sugar, and he goes,
"What if you had to pay a tax every time you logged onto wifi?"
And the whole class just went
and I heard at least two people whisper “I would murder someone”
I will keep reblogging this in the name of historical science
Tom Hiddleston’s advice on not wasting you life, by saying:
Where we going? Fuck it! Who cares?
"People will look"
"Fuck it! Come on!"
"But it’s raining"
"Fuck it! Come on!"
"But that is not what is expected from an adult"
"Fuck it! Come on!"
I’ll ALWAYS reblog this…This is my mantra
I fucking love this.
I watched this for like 5 minutes
You guys realize that the length of their stride is indicative of that color’s wavelength right- red being the longest visible and blue one of the shortest.
I love when people add science-y details to already cool stuff.
I’m going to make a youtube video entitled
"Shit ALL men say”
and it will consist only of the phrase “But not all men say that~!!”
And then I’ll wait for men to stare at their keyboards in utter distress as they contemplate the paradox of their intense desire and desperation to inform me that not all men say that.
I will break them.
Harry James Potter walking into the ruins at Godric’s Hollow and finding what looked like deliberate markings on the doorway going into the kitchen. He kneels down and sees “little man” scrawled next to fourteen or fifteen marks, each just a bit higher than the previous. He realizes that his dad had marked his height on the doorjamb from infancy.
okay so imagine James Potter ending his speech at his and Lily’s wedding with “I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” followed by excessive winking, and after Harry is born all of their friends get a birth announcement card reading “Mischief Managed” just imagine
Hogwarts AU where everyone lived and Lily and James became teachers
The exuberant shout came from the doorway of the Charms classroom. Lily paused in the middle of her traditional ten-minute explanation of Charms to stare, open-mouthed, at her husband. Who was lounging against…